The following are steps for transferring a google site from one person to another:
Transfer ownership of a site
- Open the site.
- At the top, click Settings Sharing and Permissions.
- Under Invite people, enter the new owner’s email address.
- Next to the address, click the Down arrow Is owner.
- Make sure the Notify people box is checked. The new owner will get an email notification.
- (Optional) To send a personal note to the new owner, click Add message.
- Click Send.
* We are not able to transfer ownership of sites from employees no longer working for the District.
* We suggest making a copy of the website and then update your URL links to the new site.